Our team are very sensitive to the needs of all our patients to receive painless dental treatment and we will all do our utmost to ensure that your treatment is as comfortable as possible throughout. We try and understand your fears before treating you and will employ a host of techniques to assist you in this regard:
- A friendly and cohesive team effort to reassure and care for you.
- Explaining and discussing with you any procedures that you feel you would like to know more about, before the procedure is carried out.
- Establishing and verifying your comfort and state of relaxation throughout treatment.
- Creating a relaxed atmosphere both before and during treatment with calming background music,DVD glasses and aromatherapy.
- Oral and conscious sedation is available for those that feel the need for it.
Nervous there is no need
You may be understandably nervous particularly if you have not been for a while. We have transformed many hundreds of patients who now find that visiting a dentist does not bother them one bit. The vast majority of our new patients come through recommendation from existing patients. Please read our testimonials.
To learn about sedation please click here
Want general information on a condition or treatment? Visit the British Dental Health Foundation where they have over 40 online leaflets.
Want to find out about dental treatment? Want to know how to look after your teeth better? Visit the new BDA Smile web site.
Want to learn about dental anatomy, conditions, treatments and good oral health? Visit the BDA’s cutting edge 3D Educational web site.